Symphony DLX All-In-One Car Seat By Evenflo #clickclickpush
“It’s simple!” the guy told me, “You just Click, Click, Push!”. It’s so easy to remember that even my kids knew what to do!
Apparently all you had to do was click each latch into the latch hook, and push on the seat to tighten. I fell in love. Move over Honey, there’s a new stud in town and its name is SureLatch!
I may have spent some time chasing down the right person. I may have sounded over-eager. Truth is, I LOVE this technology and wanted to share it with everyone I know. I may have yelped
a little a lot when the FedEx guy showed up with my brand new Symphony DLX All-In-One Car Seat, courtesy of Evenflo Canada.
I’m not going to waste your time listing the specks (there are plenty other reviews for that) – but here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll never need another car seat again – from newborn to 10 yrs old if you wish!
- The padding is not only safe, it’s comfy for the little one.
- My mother-in-law has no problems installing and removing this thing – a bonus since she takes the baby once a week. If she can do it…. anyone can!
- It’s large and in charge – may not be suitable for your convertible mustang or VW Bug. Truth be told, your convertible mustang may not be suitable for a young family regardless…. #justsaying.
- It really *is* that easy: Click. Click. Push.
Check out this awesome review video Jasmine & I did and see it in action!
Personally, I would still use a newborn seat that is part of a travel system for the first 6 months – the ability to take a baby in and out of a car without waking them is priceless – but otherwise this is the best car seat we’ve ever used!